was founded by jewelers in 1913 and remains the leading insurer solely dedicated to the jewelry industry.
- Offers coverage for jewelry businesses in retail, repair, custom design, jewelry appraising, wholesale, and manufacturing.
- Provides coverage for individuals' personal jewelry for residents throughout the U.S.
- Is licensed in all 50 states and in Canada.
- Earned an A+ financial rating from A.M. Best for the last 24 consecutive ratings.
- Is a mutual company owned by our policyholders
- Is represented by independent agents throughout the U.S. and in Canada. Agents provide local service to our commercial jeweler policyholders.
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, the nation's only company exclusively insuring the jewelry industry, is committed to hiring, developing. and promoting an innovative, team-oriented staff. We are a relationship-driven organization, believing in the power of developing long-term relationships with our customers, both internal and external. Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company was named one of the 2008 winners of The Principal® 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security. It is a prestigious award reserved for growing companies that excel, particularly through employee benefits, at contributing to their employees' financial futures and sense of financial security in everything from retirement plans to benefit education. At our main office in Neenah, you will find a comfortable working environment in a modern three-story office complex, nestled in the woods in northeast Wisconsin. Neenah is part of a growing area called the Fox Cities. We are just a 90-minute drive from Milwaukee and Madison, and 40 minutes from Green Bay, home of the NFL's Green Bay Packers. Our home office includes an on-site fitness center, locker room facilities, walking trails, on-site cafe, and gem gallery. We offer a generous benefit program that includes a paid-time-off plan; health, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability insurance plans, and retirement plans including a 401(k) - with employer match and a pension plan fully funded by Jewelers Mutual. Our agency offices vary in size and location, reflecting the markets they serve. Jewelers Mutual, which has been rated A+ by A.M. Best for the last 24 consecutive ratings, is an equal opportunity employer.
2011 Jewelers Mutual Benefits Summary Health Insurance: Medical, Dental and/or Vision
- Annual health risk appraisals offered onsite for employees and spouses/domestic partners to earn premium discounts
- Employee contribution at or near 20% of total premium Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous PTO begins at 168 hours first full year for non-management positions
- You may carry over up to 80 hours (two weeks) of Paid Time Off benefits to be used the following year. Life Insurance
- Three times annual salary (excluding bonus) up to a maximum of $250,000
- Life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment benefits have a combined maximum of $500,000.
- Option to purchase dependent life insurance on spouse ($20,000) and dependent child/ren ($10,000) Retirement Plans 401(k): ING
- Salary deferrals up to 100% of your compensation
- Matching contributions of 50% on the first 8% you contribute
- Profit sharing opportunities based on company performance Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Fully funded pension plan • All contributions to the pension plan are made by the Company Wellness Benefits On-Site Fitness Center
- Open Monday through Friday , 5am – 9pm
- Elliptical equipment, treadmills, free weights Wellness Reimbursement
- Reimbursement of 50% of the cost to you for gym membership or equipment purchase for your private use Healthy Environment
- Walking trails on campus
- Healthy options in on-site café including soup and salad bar
- Wellness programs throughout the year
- EAP program available to all employees and household members • Identity theft protection Disability Benefits Short-term Disability
- No contributions necessary by employee
- Up to 100% of base pay for up to 3 months Long-term Disability
- Premiums covered 100% by the Company
- 60% of pre-disability salary to maximum of $12,000 per month Flexible Spending Accounts – administered by Cypress Benefit Administrator Medical Flex Account
- Maximum contribution of $5,000 per calendar year
- Grace period of 2 ½ months after the end of the plan year
- Debit card option available Dependent Care Flex Account
- Maximum contribution of $5,000 per calendar year (per taxable unit)