ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org.
Exceptional inpatient, clinic, specialty, home care and support opportunities are available at:
ProHealth Care's Centers of Excellence include:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital, a 301-bed tertiary care facility located in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, a 75-bed acute care hospital, located in Oconomowoc, WI
- The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
- ProHealth Care Medical Group clinics, a network of 15+ clinics with nearly 200 primary and specialty care physicians
- ProHealth Home Care & Hospice provides skilled nurses, therapists, and social workers for home care and hospice, as well as our inpatient hospice, AngelsGrace
- West Wood Health & Fitness Center
- Regency Senior Communities
- UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care
- Neuroscience Center
- Regional Cancer Center
- Heart Center
- CyberKnife® Center
- Level III Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- Center for Breast Care
- Women's Center
- Orthopedic Center
- Behavioral Health Center
At ProHealth Care, our employees enjoy a growing healthcare environment where "responding with excellent service, respect and compassion" are key elements of our organization's culture. Some of the reasons new employees join our team include:
ProHealth Care offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- A strong reputation as a progressive, quality provider of comprehensive healthcare services
- The friendliness of our employees and volunteers
- A commitment to serving the community and providing excellent customer service
- A history of promoting from within
- The opportunity to work for an independent, locally-controlled healthcare system
- Free, convenient parking
- Shift differentials
- Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition assistance
- Gain Sharing
- Discounted membership at West Wood Health and Fitness And much more...
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is located in beautiful Southeastern Wisconsin, 15 miles west of exciting downtown Milwaukee, 60 miles east of Madison. One of Wisconsin’s fastest growing communities, Waukesha County continues to be economically strong with one of the lowest unemployment rates in the state. This area is a host to a variety of recreation opportunities including 77 lakes, 21,000 acres of public parks, 129 miles of hiking/biking trails, 70 miles of cross country skiing, 200 miles of snowmobile trails, 10 campgrounds and 20 public golf courses. There is also an array of cultural and sporting events.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.